Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My sister and my blogger.....

16:00 Uhr...I was in the kitchen preparing for our late lunch.I have heard a loud voice,almost screaming"Shit..shit...shiiiiiiiiiit"..it vanish..its gone..mein Gott äh.
.......hmm..I rushly went to see if there is something serious happen.,
Oh I see,a ja!she is doing a computer work..
Sonia arrived for few hours ago from Stuttgart.And there you are ,sitting with my laptop...
I told her ..hold your breath ,lets have a lunch first...tsk..tsk..tsk...
"she nod ..OKE,,again,sisterlein dali Naaaaaaaaaa essen..calling her almost with melodies..
she nod again "K"....
I observed her so focused and very concentrated..her hands,fingers glides, like a bird,so smooth,moving with her body and head fast like a grasshopper...
Her "ha ha ha" happiness to see the outcome..really a worth holding her up here with me in NRW(Nordrheinwestfallen.. ) .of course she promised me that..beautiful blogger..I admit iam not a literate computer,just trying hard.... The kids were a great help to this project.That time mike was around had contributed a technique that made sister copy and paste much easy as before..ehehehe;-)
And sister made again my life much more Colorful..bloggerly thanks,muaahh...
p.s
my blogger is mostly visited now..Thank you for dropping by...
bloggerly yours,
Princess

2 comments:

My Little World said...

sisterlein, you see what love can do? i travelled 600kms away from home just to make your blogger wonderful. i'm sure u have done it by yourself too..i know, u are a working mother so that little time is spent to do some computer works!thanks to mike and marc too,they were so patient teaching how to use the computer...seeeeee... thanks too sis..i wanted to see you really not only your blog but YOU..now, i miss na jud..see u soon after our holiday from Italy...mwahhhhh...HDL

applesofgold said...

oo nga eh,kaya kita parating ma miss..almost always ..lalo na if i am in stuttgart..here comes.Ms.bilimoko...