Friday, April 29, 2005

..time ran fast

My children are all grown-ups now. How the time ran fast. I could still see those innocent smiles during their childhood- school days. I thought as a mother, i have done my obligations- giving them my love, care, advices and assistance to hold them straight, which mother can offer to their children. To give them a good and strong foundation to build their own family too. There are times, i could feel their broken hearts, their loud cry being helpless but i cannot just be there to give them a hand and it hurts me so.

Man is lonely by birth. I believe, this is one thing in our life that we have to consider. I am sure, i am not alone in this World confronted with such feelings.


Grundschule of Mackie Posted by Hello

1 comment:

My Little World said...

Yes, man is lonely by birth. You are not alone here in this World. We are also here for you...love you dearly!