Monday, April 18, 2005

Requeme.....

Efren used to read this poem he really likes it so much.Realizing that my father used to read and re-read it all over again according to my sister.
I missed them so much, not because I have this feeling ..being left alone.
Iam fighting with Gog..such a powerful,very influential..very trickery..man.
Iam so exhausted with an overwhelming problems.Sometimes,I could not help but cry.A loud cry but nobody could hear me.And sometimes, I was talking with my late husband and father..who left me for 30 years ago.
When Iam dead my dearest
Sing no sad song for me
Plant thou no Roses at my head
Nor a shadey cypress tree
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dew drops wet
And if thou wilt remember
And if thou wilt forget
I shall not see the shadow
I shall not feel the rain
I shall not hear the nigthtingale sing as if in pain
And dreaming through the twilight
That doth not rise nor set
Happly I may remember
Happly I may forget...

1 comment:

My Little World said...

i can feel you my HABIBI.. how can i forget those days...we will put them in our heart...mwahhh!