Monday, April 04, 2005

Recuerdos....

....some are gone ...and some are living
all these places have their meaning.....
High School days is the most exciting memories in life.One could really say..."if only I could turn back the time"....and yes! we were Interesting people..are people who are interested.Bores are people who are bored.
We made a lots of activities in campus...I guess if there is one to get a good credit for being active ..it was me..somehow my extra-curricular activities are 100% good..I won't dare to say "very"since I was a shy girl"kuno?"..I dance..I sing...I play instrument..do the theater piece..a declaimer...sport...religious group..activist..and a muse...above all boys were like bees roaming around..and at the age of 14.. a muslim Prince offered me a marriage and be a Princess..and of course, I gracefully say no..after all I still want to play..bahay-bahayan.

2 comments:

My Little World said...

i know you are a real princess. You made people happy everytime you dance, you sing and you talk. You are Princess!

applesofgold said...

salamat sis,ikaw ra man jud ang mo bilib sa ako a.ahahaha.luv u gayod