Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Desperate Blogger....

For few months ago..dreams come true.Mr. Acer came to my life(...compliment of Abu!) Herrn Acer open the windows for me.Made all possible things via telekom,Internet..
My sister(My little world) told me I should start doing project.For me,it was enough that I could chat and hear voice with webcam with my families abroad..(Canada,Ireland,Germany,Philippines..Manila,Davao)
Oh...I said,maniana,maniana.. spanish words..tomorrow,tomorrow.So busy,soooo relax..so lazy..or no future.
Hmmmm...sister said;"this generation is full of High Technology, if you are not going to cope-up you'll be left behind.T'ja. okey..but my Don Juan is not here,(Marc my youngest son who spoonfeed me)All I need to do is to click,click and click.All configured,programe,etc.etc
What Mommys wants,gets.Easy huh!! "MACKY".....druhung,...Bitte,... hab Dich lieb,ich vermisse dich,..wann kommst Du?-aaahahah!. anak rushly came..and e..voi`la,venetto..tapos na ang lahat.
Oooops.it'snot that easy..huhuhu!
My sister Sonia is a great company.She helps,she calls,she SMS,she'll even once in awhile junk kuya Peter..whatelse..I said: I need to do this really..other wise ma demenz ko ani.
Mr.Blogger is my partner .Sometimes he makes me confuse,sometimes frustrate me,to my dismay he even leave me"ERROR" think got tired of my being changeable "taste" mind.
Ms.Template were more than 5x change. And Mr. Blogger most of the time he made me..ha..ha..Happy.

1 comment:

My Little World said...

oh.oh..i like you pinky girl..let it be, let it be....mwahhh..